Saturday, October 8, 2016

26th Birthday Mani

 Purchased By Me 

Hi guys! So my birthday was back in July, but I never really showed you my birthday mani. I did post a short video on Instagram, but I still thought I'd share the pictures since I had them edited and ready.

For this mani, I was inspired by Tee on IG. She always does some gorgeous manis, you definitely need to check her page out. I recreated one of her simple manis which I've linked here, and I changed it up a bit. Instead of using a metallic polish like she did, I used a holo polish. Well I hope you like it.
I started off with a black base on my ring finger and pinky, and added some polka dots on my ring finger. I then sponged on the same polish on my pinky instead of splattering it because I didn't want to make a mess. Hehe. To finish off, I just painted the rest of my nails with the holo polish.
Close-Ups:
Well I hope you guys liked this mani, even though it took me forever to post, lol. Thanks for stopping by, and until next time.
-Ana

Polishes Used:
Golden Yellow Holo: Fancy Gloss "Gingerbread Latte"
Black Creme: Wet N Wild "Black Creme"
Top Coat: Seche Vite

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, hope you had a great day.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky, I'm glad you liked the mani. 😘
      Yes, I had a great time. 😊 Thanks. ❤

      Delete