Monday, May 15, 2017

Blog Announcement

Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well.

I've been meaning to let you all know what will be happening with my blog. Unfortunately, blogging has become more of a chore than a joy lately, which is why I've decided to change it up. I was thinking of just stopping completely, but I know I'm not ready to say goodbye to this blog, so from now on I will only post my mani pictures here (and maybe the products I use). I will still be reviewing items, but I'll be doing that on Instagram now. So if you don't want to miss out, then you can follow me there. I've linked all of my other social medias below in case you'd like to keep in touch with me.

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Tumblr

Hopefully in the future I'll be able to go back to posting my reviews here, because I enjoyed it very much when I first began.

Thank you so much to those of you who have continuously visited my blog, commented and showed their support; you have no idea how much it has meant to me.

Love you guys! Until next time.
-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment