Monday, July 25, 2016

Sharing the Love for Ane Li

 Purchased By Me 

Hi guys, today's post was painful to write. As some of you may know we lost a very beautiful and talented lady who was a part of our nail art community. I didn't know Ane Li personally, but I always admired her beautiful art, it gave me great joy whenever I saw her posts. She will be missed. But let's remember that she wasn't just a nail artist, but a person with loved ones. So please be respectful because her loved ones are hurting. I just hope she has found peace and that her family can get through this difficult time.
Maja came up with the idea of recreating or reposting some of Ane Li's manis in her honor. So I decided to recreate a beautiful poppies mani she did, which was inspired by lieve91.
I began with a white base and added some top coat because I knew I would need to use the toothpick technique to scratch off my mistakes. The flowers were done with acrylic paint, and I also used paint to paint over some of the mistakes I couldn't scratch off. I top coated to finish off.
Close-Ups:
Thumb Close-Up:
Well I hope you guys like the mani. Thank you for stopping by and until next time.
-Ana

Polishes Used:
White: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
Top Coat: Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment