Wednesday, September 6, 2017

A Weekly Dose of Rainbows: Dotticure

Hi guys! So I'm a few days late, but better late than never. This month's theme for A Weekly Dose of Rainbows was Dotticure. I knew I wanted to use Fall colors, but didn't have a specific idea on how I'd be placing the dots. I was a bit inspired after seeing a dotticure mani by Jessica on Instagram, I just loved the colors she used. You should definitely go check out her page. Anyway, here's my mani.
Close-Ups:
I don't have different sized dotting tools, so I just tried making different sized dots with what I had. But I do feel like I overdid it with the dots. I hope you guys still like it though.

As always, thanks for stopping by. Until next time.
-Ana

Products Used:
Beige: L'Oreal "Shinetastic"
Green: OPI "Christmas Gone Plaid"
Purple: OPI "I Carol About You"
Brown: OPI "Love Is Hot and Coal"
Top Coat: Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment