Sunday, October 15, 2017

Glam Nails Challenge: Oct.15 - Candy Corn

Hi guys! Candy Corn is today's theme for Oct.15 of the Glam Nails Challenge. I was actually going to do a gradient, but it didn't really work out, so I had to come up with something else. I decided to make decals, so I painted on all 3 colors on my silicone mat in the right order. I made long lines of polish for each color and let it dry completely. I then added a coat of top coat, let that dry and then picked it up after dry. To make the candy corn, I took some scissors and cut them out. I painted my black base on and let it dry. To apply the decal, I used some clear polish over the black and then pressed on the decal. Some of the colors weren't as bright, so I used a small brush and the according polish on top. To finish off, I applied my top coat. It kind of sounds like a lot, but it wasn't that difficult. Well here's how it came out.
Close-Ups:
I hope you guys liked it. I'm actually kind of glad that my gradient didn't turn out well, or else I wouldn't have done this design. Lol.

Well thanks for stopping by, until next time.
-Ana

Products Used:
Black: Serendipity Polish "Building My Empire"
White: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
Yellow: Covergirl "#GetGlowing"
Orange: Covergirl "#ElectroGlow"
Clear Polish: Wet N Wild "Clear Nail Protector"
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Mat: Twinkled T Glamour Mat

*Giveaway Prizes: Serendipity Polish "Building My Empire"; Twinkled T Glamour Mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment