Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 1: Gold

I decided I wanted to do a challenge this month because I love October, and I wanted to do as many manis as I could to celebrate the month. I love the Fall, it's actually my favorite season. Also, one of my favorite holidays takes place at the end of the month, Halloween! So, I am going to do @californails' Halloween Nail Art Challenge. I'm going to do my best to complete it, even if I fall a few days behind. The picture below shows the themes for the challenge, credit for the picture/challenge goes completely to @californails. Click here to see the complete blog post.

So here's my first mani for the challenge, Day 1: Gold.

I painted my pointer, middle and pinky with black polish. While the ring finger I did all gold as an accent nail. On the nails painted black, I sponged on the same gold polish I used for the accent nail. I also topped off the black nails with a glitter polish, after the polish I sponged on was dry. They kinda ended up looking a bit like galaxy nails, and I loved them, even if they were very simple.

Polishes Used:
Gold: Wet N Wild (Craze) "Goldmine"
Black: Wet N Wild (Wild Shine) "Black Creme"
Glitter Polish: Wet N Wild (Wild Shine) "Kaleidoscope"
Top Coat: Wet N Wild (Wild Shine) "Clear Nail Protector"

No comments:

Post a Comment