Saturday, November 8, 2014

Day 19: Pumpkins and "Courtney Orange"

Hey loves, hope you're doing well. Today I have a swatch and a challenge mani for you. The swatch is basically the base color I chose for the mani, I used Sinful Colors "Courtney Orange". It's a beautiful orange with a gold shimmer, a wonderful color to have for Fall and Halloween. I'm very happy I purchased it. Well here's the swatch, this is 2 coats and no top coat.
The nail art I did for the Day 19: Pumpkins challenge wasn't very complicated. I pretty much got lazy and just did some easy jack-o'-lantern faces on my middle and ring finger, I used black acrylic paint and a toothpick. On my pointer, pinky and thumb I added 1 coat of Super Nails Lacquer "Jack-O'-Lantern". It's a clear base glitter topper full of orange hexes in various sizes, and black triangles. Isn't it beautiful? I love it! It looks wonderful over orange, but I need to try it over a different base color. It was easy to apply, and I didn't have to really fish for the little triangles. Below are her links in case you'd like to follow or purchase from her.
Super Nails Lacquer Instagram
Super Nails Lacquer Etsy store

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment