Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Green, Gold and Purple

Hi guys, today I have a mani for you. I went with a green, purple and gold combination. Very Mardi Gras, I know. Originally I was thinking of using silver instead of gold, but I really wanted to try out this combo.
Glossy Topcoat:
Matte Topcoat:
I did a gradient on my ring finger; for the gradient I used Daily Hues Nail Lacquer "Holly" (green), e.l.f. nail polish "Pot of Gold" (gold), and e.l.f. nail polish "W2" (purple). The glitter topper I used over the gradient was Wet N Wild "Kaleidoscope". On my middle finger I did a coat of e.l.f. nail polish "Pot of Gold" as a base, and I sponged on e.l.f. nail polish "Gold Star". On my index I used Daily Hues Nail Lacquer "Holly" by itself, and e.l.f. nail polish "W2" on my pinky.
I've always wanted to do a mani like this. I'm not sure if it has a specific name or not, but I like how it looks. I was also happy with how the gradient turned out, I didn't think it would look that good.
Close up of e.l.f. nail polish "W2":
Thanks for stopping by everyone, I hope you enjoyed this short post. Until next time, bye.
-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment