Thursday, March 12, 2015

Blobbicure Mix and Match

Hey guys, I hope you're all having a good day. So, I know a lot of you are eager for Spring and Summer to arrive. Well a few days ago, I started to kind of miss Fall. Lol! Call me crazy, but it's my favorite season. Therefore, I decided to do a mani with some Fall appropriate polishes.
I decided to do a blobbicure mix and match mani. It's actually my first attempt at a blobbicure, I've been wanting to try out this technique since I first saw it floating around Instagram. I don't know who came up with it, but it looked so cool I knew I had to do it. Well I chose a rich chocolate brown and a fiery orange for the blobbicure. I also used the same colors individually, and added a black nail with glitter.
I loved how this came out, and I can't believe I'm recently just trying out these mix and match manis. They look so pretty, and both times I've done them I've had so much fun.

Well thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this nail art post. Until next time guys.
-Ana

Polishes Used:
Orange: Sally Hansen (Complete Salon Manicure) "Hot Lava"
Brown: New York and Company "Saturn Sunset"
Black: Wet N Wild "Black Creme"
Glitter Topper: Sally Hansen (Xtreme Wear) "Frazzle Dazzle"

No comments:

Post a Comment