Friday, June 5, 2015

Neon Rainbow Collab

Happy Friday guys! I thought it was time to join another fun nail art collaboration. This collab was hosted by Amber from @nailslikelace. I always have fun doing these collabs, and Amber is always so nice and welcoming to anyone that wants to join. The theme for the collab this time was Neon Rainbow. Check out the collage Amber made, it turned out great.
Collage by Amber:
Solo Shot:
For my mani, I used 4 different neons. I chose a lime green, an orange, a bright pink and a purple. I decided to do a sideways gradient, but first, I began with a coat of white polish so the colors would look brighter. The gradient was done with polishes, and like I mentioned in another post, I have not yet mastered polish gradients. So once again, tiny pieces of sponge stayed behind on my nails. After finishing the gradient, I added a coat of Wet N Wild "Kaleidoscope" to give it some sparkle, and then top coat to seal it all in.
Holding Beauty Concepts "No Name":
I'm so glad I was able to participate in another collaboration, it was fun. Anyways, thanks for stopping by everyone. I hope you all enjoy your weekend, and until next time.
-Ana

Polishes Used:
White: Wet N Wild "French White Creme"
Green: Wet N Wild (Fergie) "Glowstick"
Orange: Wet N Wild "Sunny Side Up"
Pink: Charlotte Russe "No Name"
Purple: Beauty Concepts "No Name"
Glitter Topper: Wet N Wild "Kaleidoscope"
Glossy Top Coat: LACC Beauty "2013 Top Coat"

No comments:

Post a Comment