Saturday, September 20, 2014

Midnight Green

Hi! Today I have a swatch for you guys.

I got this beautiful polish about a month and a half ago, which I just got around to swatching 2 weeks ago. It's called "Midnight Green" by Avon (Nailwear Pro+), and it's a beautiful dark pine green. I absolutely love this color for fall, it might even be great for winter. Since I swatched it almost 2 week ago, I can't recall how many coats I did. I've tried to remember, but I'm not exactly sure. (I should really write it down next time, lol!) I believe this was 2 coats.
Glossy Top Coat:
Matte Top Coat:

This polish looks stunning either way in my opinion, but I might prefer it with the glossy top coat. How do you prefer it?

Top Coats Used:
Wet N Wild (Wild Shine) "Clear Nail Protector"
Wet N Wild (Wild Shine) "Matte Top Coat"

No comments:

Post a Comment