Friday, January 16, 2015

Night Violet

Hey guys! Today I have a swatch of Avon Nailwear Pro+ "Night Violet". It's a rich dark eggplant purple with some golden shimmer to it, but you can also see some rainbow sparkle in the polish which makes it much more beautiful. I did 2 coats but I think I should have done 3, just because it ended up not being as opaque towards the top (near the cuticle). For each coat, I waited around 5 minutes for the polish to dry.
Glossy:
Matte:
Glossy:
Matte:
Doesn't it also look wonderful when it's matte? You can still see the shimmer even in that state, which I love. So what's your favorite: Glossy or matte?
Thank you so much for reading everyone, and I hope you enjoyed this short post. Oh, and sorry that some of the pictures came out a bit blurry. Until next time. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment